Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Getting Fit (FC)

Myself and a small group of the senior girls have started to work out after school with Mr. G and Ms. P. I have always wanted to work out but I never knew how or what exercises I should do. I also never had the right motivation, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to get in shape. For years my doctor has been telling me that i need to exercise more and over the past two years I have gained weight, so I am definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity and finally take my doctors advice. I don't really care too much about losing a lot of weight especially since I am not too far away from having a healthy BMI; I am actually hoping to gain some strength out of these exercises. Hopefully I not only gain strength but also some flexibility, maybe it would even be good for my back.

1 comment:

  1. How is it going? I really am a big fan of working out, however you choose to do it!

    ReplyDelete