Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Naps (PB)

After a long day there's nothing better than taking a nap. I love naps and I think everyone should take naps. Naps make it easier for me to concentrate on my homework. If there's one thing I cant stand it's being woken up from a nap. When people wake me up from a nap I am usually very cranky; I just hate it when people wake me up. I don't understand why some people can't just wait until I wake up. I especially hate it when my sister wakes me up to ask me a simple question like how to do something or how to spell something because she could have just used the internet. I don't usually like being mean to people, but don't wake me up from a nap and expect me to be nice because I won't be. I think that's something I will have to discuss with my roommate in college to make sure we don't have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment